DIGITAL ONLINE COORDINATOR (part-time)
Rachel and Company is a DC-based organizing firm specializing in professional home organizing, home moves, and closet design. We are well established organizational experts and our team is taking on bigger projects than ever before. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic junior team member to join us as a Digital Online Coordinator.
The Digital Online Coordinator leads and implements the strategy, design, and execution of our website content, e-commerce page, and digital marketing efforts.
- Setup and management of e-commerce site
- Test the performance of landing pages, opt-ins, educational content and ads to optimize marketing programs
- Design and develop digital and print assets, including web pages, infographics, videos, event materials and sales materials
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize conversions and improve web UI
- Oversee company-designed products and management from conceptualization through delivery phase
- Setup online course materials, including ad creation, webinar setup and management, and sign-up page design
What we would like to see:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords social media campaigns
- Previous experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience working in fast-paced, highly collaborative environments
The position is part-time, ranging from 10-15 hours per week with the possibility for more hours based on Rachel and Company’s workload and the Digital Online Coordinator’s availability. This position is remote though consistent availability is required.
If you are interested please email your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Rachel and Company is a full-service professional organizing firm specializing in home organization, closet design, and home moves in the Washington, DC area and beyond. Since 2007, founder Rachel Rosenthal and her team have worked with over 1,500+ busy families to make their homes organized and beautiful. Over the years, Rachel's work and organizing tips have been featured in several publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Real Simple, Martha Stewart, Good Housekeeping, Better Homes and Garden, Washingtonian, Teen Vogue, House Beautiful, the Washington Post, Women's Health, and Reader's Digest. Rachel has also collaborated with prominent family-centered home and lifestyle brands on campaigns including The Container Store, West Elm, Poppin, Kit + Ace, Wayfair and Bed Bath and Beyond.